The information afforded through the Camp Thailand website is for general informational purposes and is not intended to be a comprehensive description of the terms, exclusions, and conditions applicable to every service offered by Camp Thailand. While we aim to keep the information on this website as current and accurate as possible, the content of this website, including any links to third-party content, is provided “as is” and without warranties, express or implied. Camp Thailand assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in, or reliance upon, the information in this website. Please note that all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular use or purpose, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent of the law. Camp Thailand makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that the content on this website will be accurate, complete, or available at all times.
To the maximum extent permitted by legislation, Camp Thailand and our partners, associates, agents, attorneys, employees, subcontractors, assigns, successors, and affiliates shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or injury, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, personal injury, mental anguish, or emotional distress that result from the use of, or inability to use this website or the materials provided on this website. Please be aware that this includes, but is not limited to, damages resulting from actions taken by you or others in reliance on information contained in this website. You specifically acknowledge that Camp Thailand is not liable for any offensive, defamatory, or illegal conduct of any visitor to this website, or user of information obtained through this Camp Thailand website. You agree that Camp Thailand shall not be liable for any damages under any indemnity or theory, including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort, patent or copyright infringement, or otherwise.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Camp Thailand and our partners, associates, agents, attorneys, employees, subcontractors, assigns, successors, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, costs, fees and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable legal fees arising from or relating to your use of this website or your acts or omissions relating to this website, including but not limited to: (1) infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights, (2) defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, or violation of the rights of privacy or publicity, (3) spamming, or any other offensive, harassing or illegal conduct or violation of this Agreement, or (4) any damage or destruction to our website, or to us, or to another person which is caused by or otherwise results from your acts and omissions.
You will be required to attend a compulsory pre-departure orientation meeting at our head office in Manchester, UK. its an amazing way to meet the Camp Thailand Team and get a taste for what a day in our office is like. We will go over everything about Thailand and what you can expect so that you are fully prepared for the time of your life.
If you subscribe to either of the qualifications and do not pay for your Camp programme in full then you will be liable for the full retail price of the qualification
If you are lucky enough to be accepted onto The Camp Thailand programme, the following will apply:
- The Application Fee is non-refundable if you are accepted on to the programme.
- The Deposit is non-refundable.
- The Stage 2 payment will not be refunded if you cancel from the Camp Thailand programme after acceptance (unless cancelling for reasons outlined in Point 7).
- The Final payment will not be refunded if you cancel from the Camp Thailand programme after acceptance (unless cancelling for reasons outlined in Point 7).
- Any extra’s/tour payments are non-refundable. If you are asked to leave due to your behaviour which includes but not limited to violence, bullying or more or decide to leave the program by your own doing then you will not be entitled to any refunds for tours you have signed up to.
- If you change any information on your application after acceptance to the programme, Camp Thailand reserves the right to withdraw your application from the programme. This includes, but is not limited to, police background disclosure, medical disclosure etc. In this case there is no refund of any fees. This also includes any information which is deemed unsuitable that is posted by yourself on the internet or social media.
- If you cancel due to life-threatening illness or death of a parent or sibling (medical certificate required for review by Camp Thailand), you will receive a refund of your Stage 2 payment and Final payment (less any cancellation fees if applicable such as a criminal background check, Third Party Costs). A written cancellation notification and the medical certificate documenting the illness must be received within 10 days of cancelling to qualify for a refund. No refunds will be made for cancellations as a result of pre-existing conditions.
- Cancelation methods – Please note that cancelation must be done via email. No other methods of cancelation will be recognised. This includes social media, written letter and text message.
- A £30 Admin Fee applies for any changes to Camp Date/Location or name change after place is secured.
- Fees incurred for obtaining your criminal back ground check, medical examination, insurance, visa processing and any other third party services are non-refundable and Camp Thailand are not responsible for any refunds of these fees.
- If Camp Thailand has undertook the cost for you in advance for a criminal background check, visa processing, or a third party cost you will be responsible for all costs and you will need to directly pay Camp Thailand via bank transfer or online transfer within 5 working days.
- Camp Thailand must be informed of any previous convictions. If there is anything that you have not disclosed that is revealed when we receive a copy of your criminal background check this will result in not only the cancellation from the programme, but with no refund being given of any stage alongside any third party costs. Please be aware that you must make Camp Thailand aware of anything that could be present on any criminal background check that is undertaken. If you do have a previous conviction we will look at each applicant on a case by case basis as to whether or not you will be accepted onto the programme.
- Camp Thailand must be informed of any previous medical conditions. If there is anything that you have not disclosed that is revealed when we receive a copy of your medical history and health form this could result in the cancellation from the programme with no refund being given of any stage alongside any third party costs. Please be aware that you must make Camp Thailand aware of any pre-existing medical conditions. If you do have a pre-existing medical condition we will look at each applicant on a case-by-case basis as to whether or not you will be accepted onto the programme.
- If you are fired from camp within 30 days of your start date, for whatever reason, you will be responsible for all cancellation fees and no refunds will be offered.
- In the event that your visa application in your home country is rejected, the fees paid to Camp Thailand are non-refundable. Camp Thailand strongly advises you to apply for your visa only in your country of citizenship. Visa applications made in a country where the applicant is not a citizen or permanent legal resident may face higher risk of visa denial. Camp Thailand cannot be held liable for visa rejections.
- If you have not applied for your visa at least 10 days prior to your date of arrival or if the Thailand Government does not issue your visa in time to arrive at camp by your start date as listed on your intake, your participation in the programme will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
Booking and Payment Terms
- You can book with us on the phone, online, on your mobile or in person. You must be 18 or over to make a booking unless attending a special U18 program. Your booking must be made in the exact way your name appears in your passport.
- When you book a place on most trips you have the following options with regards to deposits and payments:
- Full Payment: Sign up with a £10 application fee and get accepted to one of our programs, then pay in full immediately.
- Payment Plan: Pay just £109 at time of booking, and make equal monthly payments starting from the first month following your booking and your last payment is to be made one full calendar month prior to departure. The deposit payment must be paid on a debit or credit card, and then we’ll provide you with a standing order form for your bank. Payment plan does not apply for trips departing within 8 weeks of booking. The payment instalments and deposit are non refundable. However in the event that your trip choice of dates becomes unavailable for any reason, we will refund your payments or transfer them to another trip.
- If you book more than one trip at the same time as part of your travel itinerary, you may have to pay more than one deposit, depending which trips you choose.
- If you fail to make a payment on time, either on the payment plan or on the normal plan, we will deem your trip cancelled and you will lose payments made and will be liable for cancellation charges. If you wish to rebook a place back onto your trip, you will need to contact us in writing and you will be required to pay an admin fee for any trip you choose to rebook.
- If you are booking a trip that departs within 8 weeks of your departure date, full payment is due with your booking to secure your place.
- If you wish to make date changes to a booking after we have issued your deposit confirmation, you must inform us in writing by email. Changes made before we issue your confirmation are free. If you want to make a date change to your booking after we have issued a confirmation, provided it is made prior to 8 weeks before departure, there will be an administration fee of £30. If you want to make changes within 8 weeks of departure please contact us in writing or email to request your change. If it is possible to make the change we will confirm how much this will cost. If it is not possible to make the change you have the option to continue with your original booking or cancel the trip. In the event that you cancel, cancellation charges will apply. If your change means that your trip price increases, you will need to pay the difference to us at the time of making the change. If your change means that your trip price decreases, we will refund you the difference. If we allow you to postpone your booking, you must choose a new start date within one year from the date we postpone your trip.
- If you want to cancel your booking you must do so in writing, by letter or email. Upon receiving the cancellation request we will proceed with the refund policy highlighted in our refund policy.
- In the event there are unusual extenuating circumstances regarding your cancellation (such as the loss of an immediate family member) please write to us explaining the situation and we will do our best to deal fairly with you.
- If you have paid for flights and wish to cancel the flights, you may, or may not, be entitled to a partial refund on the cost of flights, depending entirely on the rules applying to the fare type. When you book flights it is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the cancellation/refund policy on your ticket. Invasion Flights cannot be held liable for any flight refunds or change fees.
- If we have to cancel your booking for operational reasons, for example if the minimum number of passengers required on the trip does not materialise, we will make a full refund of monies you have paid us for the programme, or offer you a suitable alternative trip. Invasion Camp Group cannot be held liable for any flight refunds including any costs for changing flights.
- If you leave your trip before the end for any reason we will not be liable for any refund of the unused portion.
- If you book more than 12 months ahead of your programme start date or book a trip as open-dated/unknown start date, we cannot guarantee that the price of your trip will not increase. But if you pay for your trip in full at time of booking, we will guarantee that you will receive no increase in price with the exception of visas.
The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. You agree that any legal action between you and Camp Thailand shall be brought exclusively in a court sitting in England and Wales.
Changes made by us before you travel outside of our control
Except where we say differently elsewhere in these booking conditions, we cannot pay any compensation, reimburse expenses, or cover losses for any amount or otherwise accept responsibility if, as a result of circumstances beyond our control, we have to change your camp location or any part of your itinerary after booking, or we, or our suppliers, cannot supply your camp location or itinerary as we, or they, had agreed. When we refer to circumstances beyond our control we mean any event that we, or the supplier in question, could not foresee or avoid, even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances will usually include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, airport closures, epidemic, natural or nuclear disaster, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute, bad weather (actual or threatened), liquidation of any of our suppliers, Foreign Office advising against travel to a particular destination and significant building work taking place outside of your accommodation (such as resort development). In the event of a situation arising due to circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavour to provide an alternative camp location and itinerary that is as comparable as possible to the initial camp location that you signed up for.